Data Protection & Privacy
Elite Wine Tour respects your privacy. Unless officially required to do so by law enforcement we will never share your personal data without your consent. Whether you are an existing customer or client of ours, or are merely browsing our website you are entitled to the protection of your personal data.
elite wine tour
FUNDAMENTAL ETHICS PROMISE
Elite Wine Tour is hereby committed to the ongoing proper lawful procedures in relation to processing all and any personal data bestowed upon us by all clients, customers and casual website users and browsers alike. Users do not need to have entered into any formal contract obligation with Elite Wine Tour in order to be protected by our fundamental ethics promise. Our applied fundamental ethics promise in relation to your personal data and privacy are as follows:
- Legal: Elite Wine Tour will only collect personal data in legitimate, honest, impartial, lawful and transparent ways made clear herein. Your data will always exclusively be processed in harmony with your human rights.
- Applicable: Elite Wine Tour solely collects users personal data in regards to legitimate purposes and will never process any personal data in any way beyond the basic functions of what the data is necessary in regards to and in relation with.
- Cookies: Promotional items sent by Elite Wine Tour and cookies stored on your computer are all made in accordance with the relevant and applicable laws.
- Necessary: Elite Wine Tour limits the personal data that is kept to that which is deemed to be absolutely minimal, completely relevant and wholly necessary, strictly for the purposes for which the data is being collected.
- Keeping and Storing Data: Elite Wine Tour shall retain all personal data in dependable ways, in harmony with relevant applicable data protection laws and regulations and for no longer than is absolutely necessary.
- Precision: Elite Wine Tour always keeps all data accurate and up to date to the best of its ability.
- Safety: Elite Wine Tour implements professional and supervisory measures that safeguard relevant grades of data safely and securely, taking into consideration the type of personal data which is to be guarded.
- Secure: Personal data will always be kept secure and will never be sold to any third party without your prior written consent.
- Third Party Security: Elite Wine Tour ensures that all personal data accessed by and including any transfers to any third party are advocated in accordance with all relevant and applicable laws and do so benefit from the proper contractual security.
- International Monetary Fund Transfer Protection: Elite Wine Tour hereby ensures that any and all personal data transferred outside of the EEA benefits at the very minimum from the adequate protection required by law.
Delivering quality client confidentiality; all the time, everytime.
Who We Are
We are a Wine Tour Experience company specialising in fully guided, bespoke, client-led wine tour experiences in The Loire Valley, France. Elite Wine Tour is our trading name. Our parent company and registered comany name is Elements Consultancy Ltd, UK.
- Our homepage is elitewinetour.com
- Our email address is email@example.com
- Our registered office for legal & business purposes is: 325 Highfield Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, England, B28 0BX
When visitors to our website leave comments we automatically collect the data shown in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address & browser user agent string. This is in order to enable our spam detection software to work properly, which assists us in identifying & deleting any spam, therefore offering a greater experience to users of our website.
After approval of your comment, your chosen profile picture (should you have selected one) is visible to other users of our website in the context of your comment.
When a user chooses to upload an image or images to our website, they should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Please be aware at all points that visitors and other users of our website are able to download and extract any location data from images uploaded to our website. Avoiding uploading images with embedded location data attached helps to protect you and your data as failure to do so may come at a cost to your privacy and personal security. Always check you are not sharing your location when uploading images or data anywhere online.
Further information on EXIF data can be found here: https://photographylife.com/what-is-exif-data
If you leave a comment on our website you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These improve user experience and are for the users convenience so that they do not have to fill in their details again when leaving another comment. These cookies will last for one year. You can opt out of this feature or if you have opted in and changed your mind and wish to opt out you can opt out having previously opted in effectively by deleting your cookies and refreshing your browser.
When you visit the login page of our website, we automatically set a temporary cookie to determine if your chosen browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded immediately when your chosen browser is closed. This information is fully secure and is discarded with no duplicate or copies made nor saved nor kept on any server nor database.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. These are to improve and enhance user experience of the website. Login cookies last for two days, and screen option cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will be remembered by our website for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies get immediately removed.
When editing or publishing an article, additional cookies will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the edited or published article. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in the exact same way as if the website user has visited the other website.
the data we collect
Data and information may be collected by Elite Wine Tour in order to effectively improve and enhance the user experience of our website. Users may provide this data directly, such as when submitting a message via the contact box, or making or editing a comment in the comment sections of a blog. Where necessary Elite Wine Tour may collect data related to how a user interacts with our digital services, this may include the use of our website, the device or browser type used to acess the website, the IP address and/or an approximate location.
Elite Wine Tour may collect, process and store the following data in line with relevant data protection laws:
- User submitted info or data. Users may send information to us via contact boxes or other forms found within this website. Users may also correspond with us via telephone or email and supply information or data that can be processed and/or stored by Elite Wine Tour. This data may or may not include your full name, date of birth, home address, email address, nationality, country of residence, phone number and other preferences related to the website. This data if stored shall be stored securely and shall remain private and will never be shared to any private person nor shared with any third party without the users express written consent.
- Elite Wine Tour may collect the following information where necessary in order to maintain and improve this website for the benefit of it’s users; technical information or data including your IP address, user login info, screen resolution dimensions and/or definition, browser details including types and/or versions, time zone settings, mobile info, network info, plug-in types, plug-in versions, operating system and/or geographical or location info.
- Information about the users visit to our website, inlcuding URL, clickstreams including date & time, viewed pages, searched items, website page responses and response times, website page errors, length of visits to specific pages or sections of the website, website page interactions such as scrolls, clicks, mouse-overs etc, types of methods used to navigate away from the page and/or back to the page in succession, and any phone number(s) related to calls to our customer service, sales or other departments.
The above data remains protected securely and will never be shared with any third party without the express written consent of the user concerned.
Elite Wine Tour does have the duty to share, without prior written request, with law enforcement all or any of the above data in the event that such data is requested officially in writing.
Who we share your data with
When requesting a password reset, your IP address will be included in the relevant password reset email. This function is purely automated and will never be shared to any third party and will not be visible to any person.
How long we retain your data
When posting or editing a comment or comments, the content and its specific metadata are retained indefinitely. This is to enhance and improve the users experience of our website and allow for better flow of user created conversation and content so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically, rather than hold each individual comment in a queue for moderation.
For users that register on our website, we do store the personal information provided by them as part of their basic user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change or edit their username). Website administrators may also see and edit that same information.
What rights we have over your data
If you have an account on this website, or have left a comment or comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Where we share your data
Visitor comments may be checked through our spam detection service. This feature is fully automated, your data remains secure throughout this process and this software does not place your data at any risk.